Ms. Jauregui brings 31 years of experience and capabilities as a "hands-on" landscape designer, artist, watershaper and writer. While employed at Wiley Group Landscape Architecture, her varied skills and experience were further developed and applied to commercial, governmental and private development from concept to installation. This broad base of experience has provided her with a sound foundation to address conceptual, residential landscape design work, her sole focus since founding Biomirage in 1992. Ms Jauregui is not a landscape architect and provides landscape design services as allowed by the State of California, Dept. of Consumer Affairs, California Architects Board, Business and Professions Code. Her areas of expertise include:
- Site Analysis
- Colored Plans, Concept Sketches and Perspective Drawings
- Conceptual Watershape Design and Placement
- Conceptual Layout of Landscape Elements
- Planting Design - all styles with special focus on Xeriscape and hydro-zoning.
- Conceptual Low Voltage Light Fixture Recommendation and Placement
Biomirage Landscape and Garden Design
- San Diego, California
Founder and Principal
Designer; 1992 - Present
Wiley Group Landscape Architecture
- San Diego, California
Designer: 1986 - 1992
Hedges Company Landscaping
- Sedona, Arizona
- Published, nationally, "Deck, Patio and Pool Magazine "Zoned for Fun" April
- Published locally, "San Diego Home & Garden Lifestyles" Magazine "Patio Perk Up"
- Published nationally, "Better Homes & Gardens" 'Nature Study"June
- Published nationally, 'WaterShapes Magazine' 'Integrated View" August
- Published nationally, 'LandShapes Magazine" "Material World" June & nationally in "Garden Deck and Landscape" September issue
- Award- International "Best of Show" Master Pools, Pool of the Year and the Feature Garden in the annual Mission Hills Garden Tour
- "Platinum Standard" recipient. Awarded by Water Shapes Magazine - December 2004.
- Garden of the Year, 1st place, professionally designed category. Awarded by San Diego Home & Garden Lifestyles Magazine - September 2004.
- Published - Nationally - Water Shapes Magazine: cover and feature article "Style Council" - August 2004.
- Awarded 1st Place - California Landscape Contractors Association (C.L.C.A.) Residential, Statewide, Marsden Hills Villa ("Hillcrest Residence").
- Awarded 1st place - regional, landscape contractors Association for Low Voltage Lighting.
- Marsden Hills Villa has also received recognition and has been featured in numerous publications and is scheduled for publication in an upcoming Sunset Coffee Table book.
- Awarded "Best of San Diego - landscape designers" by BestofSanDiego.com
- Published - Water Shapes Magazine authored article "The Power of Passion" - April 2001.
- Published - Decor & Style Magazine in annual pool & spa issue for Serenity Garden.
- While with Wiley Group Landscape Architecture, published "Xeriscope San Diego Style".
- While at Wiley Group researched and authored the first approved landscape water management plan required and
subsequently utilized as an example for landscape architects and commercial permit applications
by the County of San Diego.
- While at Wiley Group, participated as the lead designer on a project that received an Honor Award from the American Society of Landscape Architects (A.S.L.A.)
Yavapai College -
San Diego, CA Landscape Architecture & General Ed
Genesis III Design School
- Level I -
Certificate of Completion
References and portfolio available upon